Appointments & Cancellations
We ask new clients to complete a Client History Form on arrival of their first appointment. This is to gather relevant clinical information about you to assess your suitability for treatments.
We collect personal data, such as your name, address, contact numbers and email addresses. This information is used to keep you up to date with new services and developments, confirm your appointments and to provide you with important pre and post care information.
A complimentary consultation must be conducted prior to any treatment. This is applicable at all Australian Skin Clinics locations
We operate a strict code of Medical Confidentiality which is your guarantee that we will not pass your data on to any third party. All our staff sign medical and business confidentiality agreements.
Change of Details
Please notify the clinic of any changes to your contact details including name changes, address, mobile number and email. It will help the clinic to get any necessary or important information to you. We also send our promotional material and require the correct details.
Appointments can be made:
In Person – 1 Princess Street Kew 3101
By Telephone – 9853 9264
We do not take bookings via email as duration of communication
Please aim to arrive at the clinic five to ten minutes before your appointment to allow time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed. You may be asked to wait until the clinician is free, rescheduled or part of treatment.
Whilst we all love children, in the interest of health and safety, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation & Refund
We need to protect our appointment availability as there are a number of clients on our waitlist.
- Victorian Dermal Group has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- We require a minimum of 24 hour’s notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $100.
We will send you an SMS reminder about your appointment 1-7 days prior. Please confirm your appointment. If your appointment is not confirmed, we will attempt other measures to contact you. If this fails, your appointment will be overridden by another client.
For new clients, you will be sent information in regards to parking.
For after hours or weekend access to the building, you will need to enter the code ‘2052 OKAY’. This will also be sent to clients before appointments.
Product Price & Promo:
- First in best-dressed policy
- Only while stocks last between start and end date of promotion
- No refunds for RRP after sale
- Ordering in products before regular clinic order results in client to cover postage cost
- No product refund or return after 30 days
- Products purchased through our online store will be shipped via Australia Post
- Shipping usually takes between 5-7 business days however can take up to 14 days in some cases.
- We charge a shipping fee associated with the purchase, in order to allocate our own tracking number for the shipment. Therefore, we are exempt from any liabilities associated with lost items, items not arriving or damaged packaging during the shipment process.
Gift Voucher & Promo:
- Can not be used in conjunction with another promotion or sale
- Not available to use on products
- Services in the client
- No Refund
- Able to transfer to another client
- No change can be given, however unused value will remain until the date of expiry on the certificate/card.
Laser Hair Removal & promo:
- Must have consultation prior to appointment
- Promo to run between start and end date only
- Discount off area(s) are different prices
- Must purchase the discount amount during the promo dates
Clinic Treatments & Promo:
- Must have consultation prior for new clients
- Must have the treatment during the promo dates in FLASH SALES
- Able to prepay for multiple treatments to redeem discount
- Promo extensions must be approved by management
- No refund for RRP when purchasing for discounted amount
- If you have been quoted a price during a promotional period and choose not to accept, we reserve the right not to honour that quote once it has expired
- Treatment packages are not able to be split between more than one person.
- Non-Returning Client: $100 voucher towards a service only. Not in conjunction with another offer/promo. Valid for 2 months only. Cannot be refunded for cash. Must present voucher to reception.
- Referral: $100 voucher to service only. Cannot be transferred to another person. Cannot be refunded for cash. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Valid for 3 months.
- Happy Birthday: $75 voucher towards a service only. Not in conjunction with another offer/promo. Valid for 2 months only. Cannot be refunded for cash. Must present voucher to reception.
- New Client: $50 voucher towards a service only. Not in conjunction with another offer/promo. Valid for 2 months only. Cannot be refunded for cash. Must present voucher to reception.
- Promo vouchers can not be used for Vbeam, Dermal filler, anti wrinkle and products. Victorian Dermal Group treatments only.