Victorian Dermal Group contributed to a great article on ‘The Science of Perspiration’ that appears in this month’s ‘Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine & Skin Treatment Melbourne . It’s not the sexiest topic, but none of us can escape sweat or its side effects – from wet t-shirts to smelling like a damp sock. We delved into why some of us cop the double-whammy and what you can do about it.
Be the you you've always wanted.
- How To Care For Your Skin After A Tattoo Removal
- How Dermal Fillers Can Reduce The Signs Of Ageing
- What Causes Large Pores and How to Get Rid Of Them
- How to Reduce the Appearance of Broken Facial Capillaries
- The Myths and Truths About Chemical Peels
- 5 Things You Can Do To Reduce The Appearance Of A Scar
- How You Can Banish Ingrown Hairs For Good
- How To Get Great-Looking Skin In Time For Your Wedding
- 7 Common Causes Of Stretch Marks
- 3 Ways To Overcome Dry Skin In Cold Weather